Does any of this apply to you?
- You recently made the move to consulting and don’t know how to package your expertise and experience into a consulting package that will attract clients?
- FOMO (fear of missing out) on opportunities has stopped you from identifying a niche and specific service offering,
- Things went well for the first few months, but the work flow has dwindled and you don’t know how to get business flowing again.
- You have a huge fear about marketing and no idea how to do it.
- You really want to make your consulting business work, but doubt and anxiety are kicking in and you’re wondering if you made the right decision.
- You’re worried about the embarrassment and sense of failure if you have to return to employment.
- You really want to realise the professional and personal goals you set for yourself when you started out.
I get it. I was in that same boat myself 19 years ago.
The first year in business is the toughest, and a lot of people who have what it takes to succeed go back to employment with their tail between their legs. Not because they want to, but because they don’t know where to get the support they need to build their business.
Solo Consultant (First Year) Launchpad overcomes these challenges.